- Comprehensive medical coverage with a broad network of providers
- The Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe offers its associates medical, dental and vision. These benefits are available to all full-time team members, once having reached 90 days of employment. Also, you may decide to include your spouse and children up to age 26.
- Flex Spending Arrangement – A health Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) allows team members to be reimbursed for medical expenses for themselves or dependent children. FSAs are funded through voluntary salary reduction agreements.
- Our dental coverage includes an array of in-network and out-of-network benefit options.
- Vision coverage is included with our benefit package, including free annual exam, as well as discounted pricing on glasses/contact lenses.
- We provide our full time team members with term life insurance.
- We offer all our team members additional life insurance for themselves, spouse and children up to 26 years of age, as well as short term disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident coverage.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- We offer a generous paid time off plan, based on employment status and length of service. We also provide paid leave for jury duty and funerals.
- Our team members may receive up to three paid days off to attend to matters pertaining to the death of the following relatives: associate’s spouse, brother, sister, parent, child, stepparent, stepchild, grandparent, grandchild, father-in-law, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, daughter-in-law, son-in-law, aunt, uncle, niece, or nephew.
- Our team members will receive an annual performance evaluation on their yearly anniversary date.
More Great Benefits
- Our team members enjoy discounts with many local businesses as well as many in-house discounts at all our properties.
- Team members can enjoy free gym membership to our Nimkee Fitness Center.
- Discounted golf memberships to local courses are available each year.
- Access Perks is a free program to all team members to enjoy various discounts from many different businesses, both local and country wide.
- Team members can get discounted and/or free generic prescriptions through our Cardinal Pharmacy.
- Our non-exempt team members are eligible for holiday pay, which is calculated at double their normal hourly rate, at a maximum of eight hours.
- We provide our team members with a generous 100% match up to four percent of their gross income with our 401K program, with an array of investment options. Can you say FREE MONEY?!
Team Dining Room
- In our casinos, we offer team members nutritious and tasty options for lunch or breaks at a substantial discount.
Opportunities to Advance
- We recognize great employees when we see them, so we promote from within whenever we can. Transferring internally is a great opportunity to learn new skills and keep growing for us as well as our team members!
- Our Leadeship Training Series provides the opportunity to learn new skills, or polish up skills, to all our leadership team members.