Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the minimum age to visit the casino or rent a hotel room?

The minimum gambling age is 18 years of age with a valid government issued identification. Guests 18 years of age or older are welcome to reserve a room in our hotel. Guests under the age of 18 are allowed to enter the casino with an adult as long as they are in route to or from one of our many eating establishments.

What are the age restrictions for your concerts / entertainment venue?

Guests 16 years of age and older are welcome to attend one of our many shows throughout the year. Guests ages 5 to 15 years old must be accompanied at all times by an adult. Guests under 5 years of age are welcome for designated family shows.

Will Soaring Eagle donate to my organization?

Soaring Eagle welcomes requests for donations to your organization. Please email all written requests to

What are the hours of Soaring Eagle?

The Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort is a 24 hour/365 day establishment, including all holidays. Please feel free to visit our Dining page for the individual hours of our available restaurants and other amenities.

What forms of identifcation are acceptable?

Valid government issued photo identification is required for any transaction. A Driver’s License, State I.D., or passport are the most common forms of I.D. accepted.

What is your smoking policy? Do you allow marijuana on property?

All indoor areas at Soaring Eagle are smoke free. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Guests may not smoke marijuana on our property. Since Soaring Eagle is located on what is Federal Land, state recognized medical marijuana cards are not valid. Marijuana possession and/or use is strictly prohibited. If staying in our hotel, a fee may be assessed if a guest is found to have smoked marijuana or cigarettes in any room.

Can I bring my pet to Soaring Eagle?

With the exception of service dogs, Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort reserves a no pets policy.

What are your hotel room rates?

Our rates vary depending on availability and special events. Discounts are available for Access Loyalty members, Tribal members, AAA, and AARP. Please contact our Reservations Department directly at 877-232-4532 for the best possible rate for your stay.

Is there a place to park my RV during my visit?

RV parking is available across Leaton Road in our Black Elk building parking lot. Shuttle services are available. There are no RV hook-ups available at this location. Our seasonal RV Park, The Hideaway, may be available during your visit. For more information please visit their website

Do you have wheelchairs or electric mobility scooters available?

For your convenience, wheelchairs and scooters are offered by Soaring Eagle for use on our properties. Wheelchairs are complementary and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Visit our Access Club in the casino or Bell Desk in the hotel to check on wheelchair availability.

Soaring Eagle also offers electric mobility scooters for an additional fee. Electric mobility scooters can be rented daily at the rate of $50. The fee may be paid using cash, credit card, or comp points.They are available on a first come, first served basis.

A liability waiver must be completed and deposit provided at the time of rental. Electric mobility scooters can be picked up in the Casino Gift Shop, Miijim Store (Hotel), and Slot Palace Gift Shop. The scooter operator must be present at the time of pick up to complete the necessary paperwork.

Please note that starting October 1, 2023 scooters will be available on a first come, first served basis. After this date, they will be rented from the Miijim Store, main casino gift shop, or Slot Palace gift shop.

I have a tax exempt form. How do I apply this to my purchases/reservation?

Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort does not charge a state tax and therefore does not accept State of Michigan tax exempt forms. Soaring Eagle does charge a 6% Tribal Tax. To be approved for a SCIT tax exemption, please complete the form found here with a copy of your tax exemption certificate or letter. The documentation will be verified and once the application is approved, you will receive notification from the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe. Please return necessary documents to: Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe; Tribal Tax Director; 7070 East Broadway, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858. For further questions, please contact our tax department at (989) 775-4105.

I won a jackpot and need a copy of my W-2 G form. How can I obtain this?

To request a copy of a W-2 G form, please call 989-775-5186 or email your request to

I would like a Win-Loss Statement. How can I obtain this?

To request a Win-Loss Statement, please see our ACCESS Club page and locate the link for Annual Activity Report. Further information can be found on the form.

Does the hotel offer wireless internet?

The hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi. When visiting our hotel, please locate the connection for “Hotel guest” or “guest.” No password is required. Before the connection is established, you must accept the terms of use.